Caring For Your Entire Family
Dr. Clara Song | Seattle Met Top Dentist 2017
At AnaBella Family & Cosmetic Dentistry, we are pleased to offer you the highest quality dental services available in the Bellevue area. From regular office visits to routine fillings, our proven methods are designed to strengthen and protect your teeth in the most effective way possible. For over 15 years our team of dental professionals
The following are just a few of our many general dentistry services:
- Dental exams and cleanings: Regular maintenance of your teeth is absolutely essential for ensuring long-term positive results. While consistency at home in keeping your teeth clean is vital, visiting a dentist for regular cleanings is also a must!
- Digital x-rays: X-rays give our dentist a unique opportunity to be able to look at your teeth clearly for issues that would otherwise be difficult to diagnose. We always utilize safe methods when taking x-rays with our top-notch equipment.
- Tooth extractions: Using advanced methods and the proper tools, tooth extractions are no longer the painful, unbearable ordeals that they used to be in the past! If you have one or more teeth that are decayed or severely damaged, contact our office.
- Dental fillings: Fillings are useful for a variety of functions, including treating cavities, filling cracks, or even repairing broken teeth. We use various materials, such as porcelain or resin, which both strengthen teeth and are safe for your mouth.
- Oral Cancer Screening: During your routine dental visit, our dentists screen signs of oral cancer, HPV-associated oral cancer risk, and any precancerous conditions in your mouth. It is a non-invasive test that can detect oral cancer at an early state, when cancer or lesions are easiest to remove and most likely to be cured.
We are eager to show you the numerous ways in which we can help you achieve optimal dental health! No matter what your concern, we will work hard to provide you with solutions. For treatment from our highly skilled dentist in Bellevue, reach out to our office today! Call our office at (425) 999-3006 to schedule an appointment at your earliest convenience.