DENTAL CARE FOR THE ENTIRE FAMILY IN BELLEVUE
Are you new to the Bellevue area? Did you recently become eligible for new dental insurance and are looking for a new dentist who accepts your insurance? We welcome and encourage you to make AnaBella Family & Cosmetic Dentistry your dental office.
Dr. Clara Song and our team of friendly professionals want to exceed your expectations when it comes to the health of your mouth and the aesthetics of your smile.
PREPARING FOR YOUR FIRST VISIT
The initial visit involves a review of your medical history and typically includes an X-ray that allows us to view the structure of the jaw, the position of any teeth that have not yet erupted, malformed roots, and tooth decay.
Make sure to bring the following to your new patient appointment:
- Complete medical history including complete, up-to-date information on your health such as recent hospitalization or surgery or if you have recently been ill
- Insurance card and ID
- New patient forms
New Patient Forms
Please prepare for your first appointment by completing our new patient information forms. Download the forms to your computer to complete at home and then bring them with you to your first appointment.
The cost of your treatment may vary depending on your individual needs and treatment plan. During your visit, we'll discuss with you the cost of your treatment, and each of your available payment plan options, so that you are able to make the best choice for you, your smile, and your family.
Our fees are based on our cost of time, materials, personnel and expertise in providing a high level of quality dental care. We appreciate the opportunity to serve you and will do everything we can to provide you with the highest quality of dentistry that is both caring and comfortable. To facilitate this goal, we have developed the following financial options.
We ask for payment in full at the time of service. For your convenience, we accept Cash, Visa, MasterCard, Money Orders and Personal Checks.
We also offer financing through Care Credit. Care Credit offers certain interest-free financing if the full balance is paid within that time period. They also offer low-interest rates for extended payment plans. Some plans have a higher interest rate depending on your credit rating. If you are interested in Care Credit, an office representative would be glad to assist you.
Our office staff is always available to help you with insurance claims and paperwork. We’ll work with your insurance provider and make sure you understand your insurance benefits.
AFFORDABLE PAYMENT PLANS & CARE CREDIT
Your smile is yours forever, and we want to make it as easy as possible for you to receive the best care whenever you need it.
Our practice accepts most major credit cards and insurance plans, plus we offer affordable third-party financing options through Citi Health Card and through Care Credit. With third-party financing, you can:
- Start treatment immediately
- Enjoy low monthly payments
- Finance up to 100% of the treatment cost
- Choose between several payment options
- Pay no costs up front
- Pay no annual fees
Please let us know if you have any questions about your insurance coverage or payment options, and let us know how we can help to make your entire dental experience a pleasant one.
- The appointment times are reserved exclusively for you. Please consider your appointment card as your confirmation. We understand that conflicts in schedules sometimes arise. If that is the case, we ask that you give us a 48 business hour notice so we can use that valuable time for patients who may be in need. We hope that you will help us in this issue so we can better serve you and our other patients. A charge of $100.00 for missed appointments will be applied if notice for a change of appointment was not received by our office 48 business hours before your appointment time.
- Treatment fees are estimates only and could be altered if your dental needs change. The patient will be notified of any change prior to treatment.
- Insurance estimates are estimates only. The patient is responsible for all treatment provided regardless of insurance involvement.
- Interest will be charged at a rate of 1 % per month on the balance if not paid within 90 days from the date of service. This interest will be charged every month on each new balance until the account is paid in full beginning from the date of the last payment.
- Any account 90 days past due will be sent to collections. You will be responsible for the full amount plus any additional charges and fees if your account goes to collections.
- There is a $45.00 charge for any returned checks (NSF).