TeethXpress Bellevue, WA
Advances in dental technology have made replacing missing teeth easier than ever. Dental implants are a top option, offering replacements that look and feel natural. TeethXpress® is a procedure that allows the placement of multiple implants and implant-supported bridges quickly and with minimal discomfort.
TeethXpress is available at AnaBella Family and Cosmetic Dentistry in Bellevue and the surrounding area. Our dentists are certified TeethXpress providers. TeethXpress also includes the use of high-quality implants made by BioHorizons, the company that developed the method. Schedule an appointment by calling us at (425) 615-6654 to find out if this procedure can help you.
The TeethXpress Treatment Process
TeethXpress is an innovative method of replacing a full arch of teeth on the lower or upper jaw or both. During the process, we will surgically insert between four and six implant posts. Then the replacement teeth are affixed to these posts. We may make a new set of replacement teeth or use the patient's existing dentures.
The TeethXpress procedure was explicitly created to be minimally invasive and uses specially designed implant posts available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes. Patients with some levels of bone loss may be able to undergo the process without having to receive a bone graft. However, if bone loss is significant, the procedure may involve additional steps.
“The TeethXpress procedure was explicitly created to be minimally invasive and uses specially designed implant posts available in a wide variety of shapes and sizes.”
Benefits of TeethXpress
Traditional dental implants offer a teeth replacement option that is most similar to one's natural teeth. TeethXpress provides the benefits of traditional implants, plus several additional advantages:
- Speed: Patients can undergo the TeethXpress process in as little as one appointment. Dentists can insert the implants and place the teeth replacements in the space of three to four hours. Though some patients may need several appointments to achieve desired results, TeethXpress is still likely to be faster than more traditional options.
- Easier Recovery: Another common benefit tends to be less pain following the procedure. The process is more streamlined and designed to minimize trauma. Typically, patients recover quickly with the aid of prescription or over-the-counter analgesics and an ice pack during the first day or two following the procedure.
- Multiple Teeth Replacement: Originally designed to replace a large number of missing teeth, TeethXpress is most often used to replace a full arch. For people needing a complete replacement, TeethXpress can be a superior alternative to more traditional options.
According to the American Academy of Implant Dentistry, implants are an essential factor in reducing the bone loss that typically occurs in the jaw after tooth loss. TeethXpress provides a quicker, easier way to get the benefits of implants. It also allows those with complete tooth loss to get implants.
“TeethXpress provides a quicker, easier way to get the benefits of implants.”
Candidates for TeethXpress
TeethXpress may be a good option for those who need to replace all teeth in one or both jaws. Also, our team can work with patients to schedule TeethXpress as part of a treatment plan involving all-teeth extraction. Additionally, patients who have been wearing full dentures for some time may opt for TeethXpress. They often find that this teeth replacement option gives them more functionality and less hassle than dealing with dentures, which need frequent upkeep and replacement.
Patients who already have reduced jaw bone mass can also benefit from TeethXpress. Opting for traditional implants would likely mean these patients would need to undergo a separate bone graft procedure and wait for a few months afterward to receive implants. TeethXpress allows many patients with bone loss to enjoy the functionality and stability of implants without needing a bone graft.
“TeethXpress allows many patients with bone loss to enjoy the functionality and stability of implants without needing a bone graft.”
Check out what others are saying about our dental services on Yelp: TeethXpress in Bellevue, WA
After the TeethXpress Procedure
TeethXpress is associated with less discomfort than other implants procedures. However, your mouth will be sore after. Typically, patients experience bruising and swelling that is strongest around the third day after surgery. You may experience some bleeding which should subside a week after the procedure. If these symptoms worsen rather than subside, contact our office immediately.
Our team will provide aftercare instructions that should be followed exactly. The dentist will likely advise you to avoid smoking and brush the white part of your new teeth gently with a soft-bristled toothbrush. Do not use anything to clean underneath the teeth. Drink a lot of fluids and take this time to get plenty of rest. Patients may use a cold pack to ease swelling.
Adhere to the dentist's care guidelines and take any medication as directed. This will further help speed recovery. Also, our team will advise you on a hygiene regimen and recommend continuing with routine dental visits to promote long-term oral health.
“Our team will provide aftercare instructions that should be followed exactly.”
Questions Answered on This Page
People Also Ask
Frequently Asked Questions About TeethXpress
Q. How long does the TeethXpress process take?
A. Typically, the process takes about three to four hours. This time can vary depending on the specific treatment plan your dentist recommends. In some cases, patients may need additional procedures for optimal results.
Q. Does the TeethXpress placement use any anesthesia?
A. Dentists usually employ a local anesthetic to manage pain during the procedure. Some patients may benefit from sedation or additional pain management techniques. Talk to your dentist about circumstances that could affect the type of anesthesia that is right for you, including anxiety or heightened sensitivity. The Mayo Clinic recommends planning to have someone take you home after the procedure if you will be undergoing sedation or general anesthesia.
Q. Will I have to schedule time off from work after getting TeethXpress?
A. Many patients take a day or two off following the procedure, especially if they are taking painkillers or are experiencing significant discomfort. Other patients have minimal discomfort and can return to work the next day.
Q. How much does TeethXpress cost?
A. There is no set cost, as each case depends on the individual patient's circumstances and the recommended treatment plan. Some options to help pay for implants include partial insurance coverage or an employer-sponsored flexible spending account. TeethXpress represents an investment in your health and is likely to lower dental costs in the long term.
Q. What can I do to speed recovery after TeethXpress?
A. Your TeethXpress provider will prescribe a special medicated mouthwash to use during the two weeks following the procedure. After that, you may be able to begin using a low-strength water flosser. We recommend sticking to a diet of soft foods during the healing stage.
Q. Can getting TeethXpress improve my oral health?
A. TeethXpress offers the bone-preserving benefits of traditional dental implants, and its quicker process and healing can also reduce recovery time. This durable, reliable teeth replacement option can be an effective way to maintain oral health. However, every case is different. Talk to our team to discuss your best options.
- An allograft is a graft of tissue from a donor within the same species as the patient that is not a genetic relative.
- Cap Splint
- A cap splint is a plastic or metallic device that professionals may use to treat mandible or maxillary fractures and cover crowns of teeth.
- Crown Lengthening
- Crown lengthening is a surgical procedure that increases the extent of a tooth structure for restorative or esthetic purposes.
- Dentin Hypersensitivity
- Dentin hypersensitivity is when the enamel wears down on the tooth enough that the dentin faces exposure and will cause great levels of pain when a person applies pressure to the tooth or drinks hot/cold beverages.
Contact a Dentist About TeethXpress
The dentists at AnaBella Family and Cosmetic Dentistry are qualified TeethXpress providers. Call us at 425-615-6654 to schedule an appointment and get started on a treatment plan tailored to you.
Helpful Related Links
- American Dental Association (ADA). Glossary of Dental Clinical Terms. 2023
- American Academy of Cosmetic Dentistry® (AACD). Home Page. 2023
- WebMD. WebMD’s Oral Care Guide. 2023
About our business, and website security
- AnaBella Family and Cosmetic Dentistry was established in 2010.
- We accept the following payment methods: American Express, Cash, Check, Discover, MasterCard, and Visa
- We serve patients from the following counties: Kings County, Pierce County, and Snohomish County
- We serve patients from the following cities: Bellevue, Clyde Hill, Medina, Yarrow Point, Seattle, Redmond, Kirkland, Issaquah, Sammamish, Renton, Woodinville. and Newcastle
- Norton Safe Web. View Details
- Trend Micro Site Safety Center. View Details
Back to top of TeethXpress
Invisalign® treatment demands wearing the aligners for at least 22 hours a day. Read on to learn more about what it is like to sleep while wearing Invisalign aligners. The only time you should take your Invisalign aligners out of your mouth is to eat, drink anything other than water, and brush your teeth. That…
Invisalign® is a system of transparent aligners that are custom-made to fit a person's teeth. Like braces, it corrects alignment by delivering different levels of pressure to individual teeth. Since everyone has a unique smile, you will need a custom-made pair of Invisalign clear aligners. This article provides information on how clear aligners are custom-made…
To progressively and accurately straighten teeth, Invisalign® employs cutting-edge technologies, including computer modeling and computer-assisted manufacturing. Read on to learn more about this teeth-straightening option. The patient, as with any orthodontic therapy, plays an important part in the process. The quality and timeliness of your outcomes all depend on the patient's dedication to treatment instructions.The…
Invisalign® is a breakthrough orthodontic technology that uses a series of transparent aligners to enhance the look of crooked, overlapping, and gapped teeth. If you are considering using Invisalign for your orthodontic treatment, you may be curious about how often you would have to go for checkups and what happens during those appointments. Continue reading…
Explore additional topics covered on our website:
Call Us Today
Scan here to call AnaBella Family and Cosmetic Dentistry on mobile